Thread: Wheelman is out now

Default Wheelman is out now

The game I've been slaving on and traveled to the other side of the planet for has finally been released to the world. Wheelman should be in stores today. The first round of reviews are starting to pour in for the game. Game Informer just gave it an 8.5, Gamepro gave it 4 out of 5. If you like your GTA mixed with a little bit of Burnout, give it a try!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47156.html
    A professorship of theology should have no place in our institution. -Thomas Jefferson

I'll download the demo and check it out soon.

I did see that ign.com pretty much shat all over it though.

True. But IGN always rates lower than average, always have. They have some bitter reviewers there. I always use metacritic to get the full story, but it's still a little early for that on this game since it just came out. The game isn't perfect, but it's solid. The demo is pretty meaty. It doesn't have the open world that the full game has, but it has enough content to show what the game is all about. Check it out if you have time, I'd be interested in hearing what you thought of it.
    A professorship of theology should have no place in our institution. -Thomas Jefferson