Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 92

Thread: San Diego Metal Swap Meet 2012!!!

  1. #51

    Default

    Any word on the tattoo artist Israel?
    WHAT!?! NO CHEEZ-ITS?!?

  2. #52

    Default

    Just saw the metal collection I'm buying in preparation for the SDMS. I've never seen so much Megadeth in my life. Boots, singles, rarities... insane. A TON of slayer, pantera, metallica and Machine head rarities as well. Just bought another collection today that has a ton of good goth and shit for my "not metal" section... This year I'm gonna have two sections: METAL and NOT METAL. The not metal stuff is still awesome shit for the most part and will appeal to metalheads that like other genres. Can't wait for this!

  3. #53

    Default

    Travis, do you want to buy some more? I have 600+ cds of stuff leftover from the Inet radio station I used to run. It's about half metal & half hard rock/mallcore/etc. It's all in some boxes in my storage that I need to clear out.

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humanjerky View Post
    Just saw the metal collection I'm buying in preparation for the SDMS. I've never seen so much Megadeth in my life. Boots, singles, rarities... insane. A TON of slayer, pantera, metallica and Machine head rarities as well. Just bought another collection today that has a ton of good goth and shit for my "not metal" section... This year I'm gonna have two sections: METAL and NOT METAL. The not metal stuff is still awesome shit for the most part and will appeal to metalheads that like other genres. Can't wait for this!

    That is rad! I will have to check it all out. Are you going to be able to fit all that on one table? You might need 2!!
    I'm hoping I can fit all my stuff on the table this year! I'm going to have a ton of merch!!



    This year I am bringing (MOSTLY BLACK METAL, some death, thrash metal) NEW shirts. Mostly official (sizes S/M/L/XL/XXL) / Screen Printed Patches / Embroidered Patches / Large Back Patches / 1-inch Pins / Lots of $5 CD's from my collection (some are very rare/out of print/collectable)

    I've got a bunch of stuff I am not offering online until after the swap. Just been stocking up as much good shit as I can and holding onto it.
    If you are at the SDMSM, you will get first pick at all my new stuff before the rest of the world does.

  5. #55

    Default

    I will have several CDs for sale between $1-$5 so come by and buy them! I don't really care if I make a whole lot of money as long as I make back my investment in the table and can pay my way into the show and buy a couple of beers.

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DARK-USURPER View Post
    That is rad! I will have to check it all out. Are you going to be able to fit all that on one table? You might need 2!!
    I'm hoping I can fit all my stuff on the table this year! I'm going to have a ton of merch!!



    This year I am bringing (MOSTLY BLACK METAL, some death, thrash metal) NEW shirts. Mostly official (sizes S/M/L/XL/XXL) / Screen Printed Patches / Embroidered Patches / Large Back Patches / 1-inch Pins / Lots of $5 CD's from my collection (some are very rare/out of print/collectable)

    I've got a bunch of stuff I am not offering online until after the swap. Just been stocking up as much good shit as I can and holding onto it.
    If you are at the SDMSM, you will get first pick at all my new stuff before the rest of the world does.

    i will save some sheckels for your table, brah...

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DARK-USURPER View Post
    That is rad! I will have to check it all out. Are you going to be able to fit all that on one table? You might need 2!!
    I'm hoping I can fit all my stuff on the table this year! I'm going to have a ton of merch!!



    This year I am bringing (MOSTLY BLACK METAL, some death, thrash metal) NEW shirts. Mostly official (sizes S/M/L/XL/XXL) / Screen Printed Patches / Embroidered Patches / Large Back Patches / 1-inch Pins / Lots of $5 CD's from my collection (some are very rare/out of print/collectable)

    I've got a bunch of stuff I am not offering online until after the swap. Just been stocking up as much good shit as I can and holding onto it.
    If you are at the SDMSM, you will get first pick at all my new stuff before the rest of the world does.


    I don't know man.. I'm starting to think I might have screwed myself! hahaha... I think I have waaaaaaaaay too much for one table. I'm almost thinking maybe I can do a U shaped thing if the org will allow it. LIke a U shape that people can walk into instead of one table with bins on it. Cuz this is way too out of hand already and I haven't even gotten my buddie's metal collection yet. Maybe I'll just scale down the not metal section. Or have it in bins underneath and refill as I sell shit. I have a FUCK TON of stuff. All CDs. Some hard to find shit, a TON of goth and industrial, indie rock, electronic, harsh noise... it'd be my wet dream like 10 years ago when I was crazy about building up my collection. Nowadays I barely see it cuz its packed away but someone's gonna be fuckin stoked, that's for sure.

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyShot View Post
    Travis, do you want to buy some more? I have 600+ cds of stuff leftover from the Inet radio station I used to run. It's about half metal & half hard rock/mallcore/etc. It's all in some boxes in my storage that I need to clear out.

    Goddam, seriously brian... GET RID OF THE 60 SECOND RULE FOR THE STUPID PMs!!!! Its gaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

    Hey, just email me at humanjerky_2000@yahoo.com. I JUST now saw your PM... oh, and check your pms!

  9. #59

    Default

    Great that the vendors tables have sold out! It sounds like it's going to be the busiest year yet!
    If I red it right, there are 700+ people on facebook who say they are going.
    Sounds rad!!

  10. #60
    Administrator ModeratorSite Admin Incantation_Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    City Heights
    Posts
    8,830
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humanjerky View Post
    Goddam, seriously brian... GET RID OF THE 60 SECOND RULE FOR THE STUPID PMs!!!! Its gaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!
    Ok, I changed it to 20 seconds.

  11. #61

    Default

    Here are some of the printed patches I will have available.
    $2 each (buy 3 get 1 FREE!)



    Got some really cool screen printed back patches! Here's one of them that will be available...
    Special Swap Meet price. $5 each!!!



    Also lots of cd's, pins and more! I'm going to have a killer selection of brand new black metal shirts. All sizes!

    Looking forward to the trip down to SD. I'll be in town Friday-Sunday.

  12. #62
    Administrator ModeratorSite Admin Incantation_Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    City Heights
    Posts
    8,830
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Very nice selection of patches, Jesse. Look forward to seeing you. Lets have a beer Saturday afternoon.

  13. #63
    Registered Metalhead Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    El Cajon
    Posts
    4,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DARK-USURPER View Post
    Got some really cool screen printed back patches! Here's one of them that will be available...
    Special Swap Meet price. $5 each!!!



    Also lots of cd's, pins and more! I'm going to have a killer selection of brand new black metal shirts. All sizes!

    Looking forward to the trip down to SD. I'll be in town Friday-Sunday.
    I may have to start my vest project with this gem...
    "The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

  14. #64
    Administrator ModeratorSite Admin Incantation_Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    City Heights
    Posts
    8,830
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    We will have 20 of these SDMSM sandblasted pint glasses for sale at the SDMSM booth.

  15. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation_Goat View Post
    We will have 20 of these SDMSM sandblasted pint glasses for sale at the SDMSM booth.
    only 20? i'm going to make a fortune on ebay...

  16. #66
    Administrator ModeratorSite Admin Incantation_Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    City Heights
    Posts
    8,830
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Are you going to make it down Zito?

  17. #67

    Default

    i am locked in for saturday, brah

  18. #68

    Default

    about time son
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

  19. #69

    Default

    metal swap meet is like the friday the 13th series: i only like the even-numbered ones...

  20. #70
    Administrator ModeratorSite Admin Incantation_Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    City Heights
    Posts
    8,830
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    I went on KNAC Manic Metal with Jimmy Cabbs on Sunday to plug the SDMSM
    http://ironroom666.podomatic.com/ent...12_42_21-07_00

  21. #71

    Default

    This week I will spend sectioning off my stock (once I'm over this jetlag and sickness I got in the last hours of Summer Breeze). I've acquired two entire CD collections recently - one ALL metal and one indie/metal/electronic/gothic/industrial collection... the metal one has a TON of rare megadeth, sepultura and Pantera silver bottom and italian boots/singles/eps/full lengths/japanese imports/etc... Blows away my selection I had last year and I have hundreds more than I did last time - I actually have too much to display so I may end up having to constantly replenish stock with different stuff throughout the day or maybe an unalphabetized tub underneath the tables or something. I'll also have some cattle stuff and the new Murder Construct CD/LP on hand!

    Everything will be meticulously alphabetized!

  22. #72

    Default

    Hey Brian, any chance you know if the tables are 6 or 8 feet long?

  23. #73
    Administrator ModeratorSite Admin Incantation_Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    City Heights
    Posts
    8,830
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DARK-USURPER View Post
    Hey Brian, any chance you know if the tables are 6 or 8 feet long?
    Hey Jesse. They are 6 feet long this year.

  24. #74

    Default

    Hey brian... in the event that a vendor bails out and can't make it, what do you do with the spot? Cuz I'm fucked here - I have way too much stuff to fit in my spot now I've realized and will gladly take a 2nd table if one happens to open up.

    Let me know!

  25. #75

    Default

    yeyeeaaayyahhhh!! Coming up cant wait!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •