Thread: sdmetal missed connections

Default sdmetal missed connections

ever see metal people in non-metal places? ever see a car covered with stickers of sweet bands? this is the place to post it...maybe they are users here and you didn't even know it!

one time i was at party city santee around halloween and saw a broad in a morbosidad shirt

Administrator ModeratorSite Admin Incantation_Goat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool thread. I see this kinda stuff all the time. Next time, I will take photos and post them here.

i saw a very handsome man listening to desolate shrine driving on the 8 yesterday...

...IN MY REARVIEW MIRROR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

8 west. just before 8am. hotel circle area. late 90's early 00's white tacoma with a camper shell and white carcass sticker. who claims this smooth ride?

I used to drive a late 90's model forest green Tacoma PreRunner with some sick stickers I got from Blue Meanie (Morbid Angel, Slayer, Mercyful Fate, King Diamond and Deicide). Also had RAIDER emblem on the tailgate (of course)...
    "The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

HAHAHA! Great Thread!
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

this thread may be a little pedestrian now, but just wait until after the swap meet....this shit will BLOW UP

Administrator ModeratorSite Admin Incantation_Goat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dark blue SUV (Jeep Cherokee?) going East on the 8, around the 805 with the license plate "6LOG666"

There is the shittiest looking minivan in the world on Rancho Fanita in Santee. I pass it everyday on my way home from work. I can't tell if it's just a POS that won't start because it's always there. It has a ton of metal stickers on the back. I'm thinking it belongs to a really young kid who got mommy's old minivan. lol.

Grey Ford Ranger with a big DEATH sticker on the back window right across the street from my new house in El Cajon...
    "The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

whereabouts in el cajon are you, brother? and in related news, i saw a car on los coches rd with a huge EMMURE sticker on their rear windshield and had a nice long chuckle.

2 sightings I see quite often. Guy who rides a motorcycle around OB with a vest with tons of patches including a Sabbat(jpn) back patch. Another on is a bright yellow ford ranger in point loma with some stickers in the back window incl. Dark Funeral and Behemoth. I also recently saw a girl pumping gas the other day wearing an Iced Earth shirt.

this thread deserves a bump, since there was so much ASS at the swap meet...

Quote Originally Posted by frank_zito View Post
    this thread deserves a bump, since there was so much ASS at the swap meet...
    Agree, all girls.

Yea, my ass did look sweet at the swap meet. Haba. If you guys ever see a white 91 explorer with a transmetal, ghost, hemlock, and misfits stickers on it, it's me. Honk and wave hello.

Cheers.
    The world you see around you is just an illusion, created by your mind to keeP you from going insane