Thread: Today! Origin/cattle/aborted/decrepit birth/disgorge, etc at the ruby room 5pm!!

Default Today! Origin/cattle/aborted/decrepit birth/disgorge, etc at the ruby room 5pm!!

DONT MISS THIS FUCKING SHOW!! ALL DAY FEST STARTING AT 5PM ON THE DOT!!
    DRINK SPECIALS:
    BUY ONE GET ONE FOR $.01 ON SELECT DRAFTS AND ALL WELLS.
    GET THERE EARLY!!

fuck yea. the best show of the tour!!! \m/

Administrator ModeratorSite Admin Incantation_Goat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I will be there.

Anyone have set times?..
    "The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    Anyone have set times?..
    I'd like to know too. I think Temblad is going on first. I just hope they are not going on at 5pm. I do plan to go early, so hope to see at least one of you org folk there so we can chat between bands.
    Last edited by Incantation_Goat; 05-04-2012 at 08:56 AM.

I think we're going to load in soon and then I've got a fuck ton of stuff to do and won't be back till later. Tonight will be the first night we'll have our new CD for sale at the show! Showing SD some love.

That show was insane. One of the best shows of the tour, mainly because of the venue! REALLY like the new rennovations. The show also proved how awesome our metal scene is! Wish I could have seen some of the other bands. Regardless, we'll be hearing a lot about how much SD kicks ass for the rest of the tour I'm sure...

Default agreed

That was the show of the year so far and i dont see it being topped for a long time. Disgorge was just Brutal! nice mix of band styles then topped off With Cattle's mindblowing set and Origin's force blew me against the back wall. Just stoked i was a part of the night!

Blog Entries

Awesome show! No doubt I am not taking for granted how lucky we are to have a venue in San Diego like Ruby Room. The bands I enjoyed most were Temblad, Decrepit Birth and Cattle Decapitation. Cattle had their new album on sale early at the show and I picked it up. After listening to it only once I believe it's their most brutal album. It also has some great new elements. I had so much fun seeing some old new familiar faces as well as meeting some new people.

Awesome show! the SD bands tore that place apart!!! Temblad, Disgorge and Cattle Decapitation....just laying it down. It was awesome seeing a lot of people I haven't seen in a VERY long time, just a really fun time.

I picked up the new Cattle CD as well....on my 10th+ listen and I'm just blown away.

hell yeah man, that show was insane.

my guitarist picked up the shirt/cd package you guys had, and can't stop listening to the new album.
    you guys were fucking awesome, as was the entire show. i don't think i'll ever see/be part of another show with that much energy and quality of bands.

i'm glad temblad didn't go first, that was gonna really bother me if they didn't get the audience they deserve. i was happy to see they had a pretty good turn out.

Wow thanks guys, I really appreciate that! Glad you guys like the album!

Finally got tolisten to the new Cattle cd yesterday in Brian's car and all I gotta say is WOW, shit is god damn solid from beginning to end. Great death metal feel, fucken psycho vocals, punishing drums and bass and groovy ass guitars with some wicked riffage. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

my buddy jaime glen danzig over at the living doorway blog had a nice little blurb about the portland leg of the tour:

Quote Originally Posted by jaimeglendanzig
    It'd be one thing if Travis Ryan was just some elite death metal prodigy with a god-given talent for creating some of the the most sickening vocalizations ever barfed forth into the world, but the fact that he's just so fucking fun to watch puts him on a whole new level of entertainment. He's like some horrid, nightmarish hybrid of Joe Horvath, Jim Carey, and Kermit the Frog all frankensteined together and forced to regurgitate his intestines on stage for a living every single night. For real, the dude is just an endless geiser of limitless sounds and unrestrained bodily fluids, all of which he seems perfectly happy to share with anyone within a ten foot radius. Easily my favorite band of the night.