Thread: i have Cattle Decap Monolith of Inhumanity LPs if anyone wants one..

Default i have Cattle Decap Monolith of Inhumanity LPs if anyone wants one..

Hey if anyone wanted a vinyl copy of the new Cattle album, let me know! We just got a bunch and its over a month before we tour again so i figured I would see if anyone wanted any. Gatefold, "world landfill" colored vinyl. Limited to 1000. They came out pretty badass. $20 in person locally, $25 if I gotta ship it.
    Let me know!
    paypal with instructions to: humanjerky2000@YAHOO.com
    Last edited by humanjerky; 05-24-2012 at 06:08 PM.

eh, I should have put that instead... updated.

Administrator ModeratorSite Admin Incantation_Goat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I will take one, Trav.

Quote Originally Posted by Incantation_Goat View Post
    I will take one, Trav.
    Cool holmes, I can drop one by you whenever, OR you can just swing by and pick one up if you like! You got my #?

Just send you money, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by DerGoetz View Post
    Just send you money, thank you!
    Got it, thanks! Just packaged it all up and shipped it already. Gotta love Stamps.com.

Registered Metalhead alfredbastardHuete's Avatar

It's by far the best C.D. album! Works on every level CONGRATS on selling more copies than the last album even while CD sales decline.I bought the CD in person to support your sales numbers VIA SoundScan
    "Curiouser and Curiouser" - Alice

www.cuteoverload.com
    www.met-art.com

Quote Originally Posted by alfredbastardHuete View Post
    It's by far the best C.D. album! Works on every level CONGRATS on selling more copies than the last album even while CD sales decline.I bought the CD in person to support your sales numbers VIA SoundScan
    Thanks man! I was wondering if you were going to mention the chart position, hahahah... Its a first for us and extremely surprising. Thanks for supporting man!

Administrator ModeratorSite Admin Incantation_Goat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do you have any left?

BTW:
    Monolithic of Inhumanity continues with Cattle Decapitation's tradition of not keeping with the same, while sounding unmistakably like themselves. Great job Travis, Josh, David and Derek!

Quote Originally Posted by Incantation_Goat View Post
    Do you have any left?

BTW:
    Monolithic of Inhumanity continues with Cattle Decapitation's tradition of not keeping with the same, while sounding unmistakably like themselves. Great job Travis, Josh, David and Derek!
    Thanks for those kind words Brian! We beat ourselves up trying to pull that off so the encouragement is really appreciated! And yeah, I do have some left! In fact, our tour was just cancelled so I'm sitting on a mountain of merch in my living room, haha.. just posted a thing on our facebook offering to sell stuff to fans that want em. Not gonna fuck with the 2000 shirts that are sitting here, just the LPs, CDs, Caninus split 7"s I recently aquired and some of the leftover Garbage Pail Kids cards....

I can always drop one by if you want bri! Same goes for anyone else that wants one. Monolith of Inhumanity LPs - $20 in person, $25 if I gotta ship it.