Thread: Brian, were you at The Field on Saturday night?

Default Brian, were you at The Field on Saturday night?

I was hanging out at The Field down town with all the Comic Con people and I thought I saw you with some dude with a mohawk outside the bar. It was crowded and I didn't want to loose my spot on the patio so I didn't go out to see if it was really you.
    Government is the great fiction by which everybody seeks
    to live at the expense of everybody else.

what a puss. you should have sacked up, ran up to brian and given him a high five, kicked his mohawked buddy in the sternum for good measure, and then reclaimed your patio spot like A GODDAMN MAN. frankly, i'm appalled.

Here's how that would have played out. I would have yelled out "BRIAN!" And the guy I thought was Brian would have turned to look at me, but it's not him. Only I'm too drunk to realize that. "BRIAN! HEY! WHAT'S UP MAN!" "I don't know any Brians, dude."

Since I'm drunk, I think the best way off the patio is over the railing. But again, since I'm drunk I promptly face plant on the sidewalk. I get up, nose bleeding, but with a big shit eating grin and say "Hey Bria-oh. You're not Brian. Sorry man."

And then I scamper back inside.

see that would have also been an acceptable for your encounter to play out. instead you chose to do NOTHING. that means the terrorist have won...goodnight sweet prince

Quote Originally Posted by frank_zito View Post
    see that would have also been an acceptable for your encounter to play out. instead you chose to do NOTHING. that means the terrorist have won...goodnight sweet prince
    hahah #YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by TheArchDuke View Post
    #YOLO

yessssssssssssssss brother...i was screaming this pretty much all fvkken weekend

I hope you kept your swag polished.

Administrator ModeratorSite Admin Incantation_Goat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey Mike. Yeah, that was me. We were doing some people watching after Comic Con.

Damn you should have come upstairs. We were drinking with the cast of the sci-fi channel's face off haha. TOTALLY STAR STRUCK!